For the purpose of a passenger’s maximum comfort, time and force saving the company «Business Travel Group» offers to make use of VIP hall services which works around the clock.
VIP-hall provides the following services:
- Registration of passengers and their luggage at separate registration desks.
- Passing customs and passport controls out of turn (at discretion of the manager of Custom house).
- Individual accompany of passengers from VIP hall to the place of airplane stand, organization of passengers’ boarding and loading luggage into the airplane.
- Meeting passengers individually upon exiting the airplane and their accompanying to the airport VIP-hall.
- Unloading luggage from the airplane, transporting and handing it over to passengers.
- Registration of shipment documents.
- Providing passengers with necessary information about departures/arrivals.
- Providing passengers with newspapers and magazines in Russian, English and German out of charge.
- TV and WI FI Internet services rendering.
- Providing snacks, beverages and drinks in assortment for free-of-charge.
- Rendering first medical and other necessary aids.
- Finding a passenger in the hall prior to the boarding announcement when the flight is delayed.
Airports has one VIP hall both on arrival and departure, which is located in the transit zone of the airport. Parking in the airport territory is free-of-charge.
At airport the passengers are met at the plane sleeve or at the aircraft exit by the controller carrying the sign with the passenger's name or the name of the passenger's company (as he wishes). The passenger must declare himself (come to an employee of the airport). If the passenger has luggage, dispatcher will take luggage tickets. When all VIP passengers come up to the place of meeting, they will follow to the VIP Hall by individual transport. Then they all passes through Passport and Custom controls accompanied by a VIP hall controller and after this procedure they go to the VIP hall. The passenger can wait for his luggage at any convenient place in the VIP hall. All expenses made by passengers in the VIP hall bar are included in price.
The representative of the VIP hall is waiting for the passenger near the post for registration in the common hall of departure. The passenger should arrive to the airport no later than an hour before the flight as the passenger check-in finishes 40 minutes before the flight. The passenger passes through rapid Passport and Custom controls accompanied by a VIP hall controller in the common departure hall. The representative of the VIP hall helps the passenger to register. The passenger is offered to wait announcement of the flight in the VIP hall. The airport employee will meet the Passenger at the entrance of the airport. If necessary, the passenger can use the conference room in prior request. All expenses made by passengers in the VIP hall bar are included in price. The VIP-lounge representative informs passengers about the boarding 15- 20 minutes prior to the departure time and escorts them to the plane sleeve.
We remind you that some paintings, jewelry, antique demand special permission for export or is prohibited for export from the country. As for animals, we ask you to let us know beforehand about their transportation because in this case the time of registration to the flight increases. We also remind you that there is list of goods (alcohol, tobacco goods, black and red caviars) strictly limited per one person.